Thursday, February 14, 2019

OMRP - Chapter 76 - Winter's Chamber

Welcome back loyal readers. listeners and chamber pot users, OMRP is here with chapter 76. In this Valentine's Day edition, I will do my best to warm your hearts as the coldness of winter reigns supreme. First off I gloat about the Patriots winning another Super Bowl, but then I discuss The Punisher and then all things Marvel, including Shazam, which was originally Captain Marvel, but not that Captain Marvel. After this I discuss all the happenings in the sports world. Finally I review wrestling events and make predictions for UFC on ESPN and WWE Elimination Chamber. All this, and more, take a listen and don't forget to subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher and wherever else you can find it, and follow me on twitter @razorvader. Thanks for listening.



OMRP - Chapter 76 - Winter's Chamber

No comments:

Post a Comment