Saturday, March 11, 2023

OMRP - Chapter 199 - 2022 Movie Ranks Part 3!

Welcome back loyal readers, listeners and movie fanatics, it's part 3 of the 2022 movie ranks countdown. On this episode we continue our climb to number one, we getting into some of the good movies of the year, so check it out. Today I will count down 40 to 21, so sit back relax and listen up. If for some reason you missed the previous podcasts, go back and listen to those and then come back and listen to this one. SPOILER ALERT!: I tried my best not to ruin any of these movies, but there are some spoilers, so you have been warned. Thanks for listening and don't forget to subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Spotify or Amazon. Check out my YouTube channel, follow me on twitter or instagram @onemanrenegade, check out the Facebook page & ebay  Come back tomorrow for part 4: The Final Chapter.

Which Adam was better?



OMRP - Chapter 199 - 2022 Movie Ranks Part 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment