Monday, August 22, 2016

OMRP - Chapter 13 - The Ghost Is Confused And So Is Jen

Welcome back loyal readers and listeners. Back so soon? Yup, got together with my friends Jen and Fascio and after watching the Conor McGregor vs Nate Diaz 2 match on UFC 202, we hit record and started shooting the shit, and yes, it does get a little blue, so be aware there is some naughty language, this is your warning. We talk about a lot of different topics, so just sit back, relax and enjoy and I apologize if anyone is offended by anything that was said, but it's the internet, I'm sure there's plenty of other things out there that are more offensive, so go complain about those things and not this. But, before we get to that, I go over my predictions from the last podcast and see how I did. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment