Friday, July 21, 2017

OMRP - Chapter 38 - Appetite for the Summer

Welcome back loyal readers, listeners and summer lovers, chapter 38 of the OMRP is hot off the grill and we got you covered during these hot and humid summer days. In this chapter I talk about all the crazy stuff that has gone down since the last chapter and look to the future. I discuss the 30th anniversary of Guns N' Roses Appetite for Destruction. I discuss and make predictions for the upcoming UFC fights as well as WWE Battleground. I then give some brief thoughts on the movies so far this year and Game of Thrones. All this and more, check it out now and don't forget to subscribe on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher. Also follow me on Twitter @razorvader. Thanks for listening.





OMRP - Chapter 38 - Appetite for the Summer


No comments:

Post a Comment