Thursday, January 25, 2018

OMRP - Chapter 47 - This is the XFL! Again?

Welcome back loyal readers, listeners and XFL fans, wait do those exist? Chapter 47 is here and there is so much to cover, and I cover it all in this super long chapter. I start off with my thoughts on the breaking news that the XFL is returning in 2020, What? I then discuss my experience at UFC 220 and talk about the NFL conference championships. Later I make predictions for UFC on Fox, NHL All-Star Game, NFL Pro Bowl, NXT Takeover, WWE Royal Rumble and then finally Super Bowl LII. All this and so much more, plus I open another Slam Crate, listen now and don't forget to subscribe on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher and follow me on twitter @razorvader. Thanks for listening.







OMRP - Chapter 47 - This is the XFL! Again?

No comments:

Post a Comment