Tuesday, February 27, 2018

OMRP - Chapter 52 - 2017 Movie Ranks Part 4

Welcome back loyal readers, listeners and IMAX enthusiasts, it's time for part 4 of the 2017 movie ranks and things are starting to get good. In today's chapter I'm counting down from 40 to 31, which means we pass the halfway point.We are getting into some of the better and more high profile movies of the year, and I start making maybe some controversial choices. If for some reason you missed the last few podcasts, go back and listen to them and then come back and listen to this one. SPOILER ALERT!: I tried my best not to ruin any of these movies, but there are some spoilers, so you have been warned. Thanks for listening and don't forget to subscribe on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher and follow me on twitter @razorvader. Come back tomorrow for part 5.


No comments:

Post a Comment