Friday, September 13, 2019

OMRP - Friday The 13th Special

Welcome back loyal listeners, readers and machete lovers. It is Friday the 13th and what better way to celebrate than with a very special edition of the One Man Renegade Podcast. In this special edition, I will be talking all thing Friday the 13th, while I do touch briefly on the original of Friday the 13th, most of the time is spend discussing the movie franchise. I rank all 12 Friday the 13th/Jason movies in my personal opinion. In addition to this I discuss some of the other things in regards to the franchise, such as video games, TV shows and Music. So, enjoy your Friday the 13th, maybe stay away from the lake just in case and have a great weekend. Don't forget to subscribe on Apple podcasts or Stitcher and follow me on twitter @razorvader, or else maybe I'll send Jason after you. Thanks for listening.


OMRP - Friday The 13th Special

No comments:

Post a Comment