Thursday, January 2, 2020

OMRP - Chapter 106 - All The Wrestling Kingdom

Welcome back loyal readers, listeners and New Years Babies. If you listened to the chapter 106, maybe you were wondering where was all my thoughts on all of the wrestling things going on, well, here there are. In an attempt to cut down on the time of the podcast, as it could have been like 3 hours, I decided to break things up a little bit, so this chapter is all Turnbuckle Time. In the chapter I review, ROH Final Battle, NWA Into The Fire and WWE TLC. I also discuss all the thing that have been happening in AEW, NXT, RAW, Smackdown, NWA and ROH in the last days of 2019. Finally I make predictions for all the matches taken place at the 2 day Wrestle Kingdom event in Japan this weekend. All this and more in the first chapter of 2020. Thanks for listening and don't forget to subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or wherever else you can find it, also follow me on twitter @razorvader and be on the look out for The One Man Renegade Podcast YouTube Channel. Happy New Year!


OMRP - Chapter 106 - All The Wrestling Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment