Sunday, March 8, 2020

OMRP - Chapter 118 - Eliminate The Hate

Welcome back loyal listeners, readers and chamberers. This is gonna be a abbreviated version on the One Man Renegade Podcast as I just got back from vacation, so wanted to get in some thoughts on the world of wrestling prior to Elimination Chamber tomorrow. We are just doing Turnbuckle Time in this chapter and I will discuss WWE Super ShowDown, going to Smackdown, AEW Revolution and Dynamite and then Raw, NXT and Smackdown from this week. I will then make my predictions for WWE Elimination Chamber, and sprinkle in a little UFC. Finally Drew checks in with his thoughts on Smackdown and his predictions for Elimination Chamber. Take a listen and don't forget to subscribe on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher and follow me on my new account on twitter @onemanrenegade. Thanks for listening and don't forget to check out my YouTube channel!



No comments:

Post a Comment