Thursday, October 4, 2018

OMRP - Chapter 69 - Fall Show-Down

Welcome back loyal readers, listeners and cooler weather fans, it's finally here, Chapter 69 of the OMRP has arrived and it's super packed. In this chapter as I head towards my birthday I talk about all the movies I saw since the last chapter including The Predator, and I talk about upcoming movies Venom and Untitled Deadpool Movie? What the hell is going on over at Fox? I then discuss all the new and returning TV shows I'm watching and everything you ever wanted to know about sports as all 4 major sports collide, plus UFC 229 and my predictions. Then I discuss all the wrestling news and make some predictions for WWE Super Show-Down in Australia. All this, so much more, almost 2 hours worth of fun. Please listen and then don't forget to subscribe on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher and follow me @razorvader on twitter. Oh, and if you want, you should check out my new podcast Very Drunken Podcast, also available on Apple Podcast and Stitcher or check it out here.





OMRP - Chapter 69 - Fall Show-Down

No comments:

Post a Comment