Wednesday, October 31, 2018

OMRP - Halloween Special

Welcome back loyal readers, listeners and Halloween fans. It's that day once again and it's time to talk all about the Halloween movies. With it being the 40th anniversary of the original film and with a new one just being released this year, I went back and watched all of them, including the new one and I rank them from worst to first. I try my best to limit the spoilers of the new one, but there are tons of spoilers of the old ones, so if you have never seen them, maybe go back and watch them before you listen, or don't, whatever, it's up to you, but either way you should listen and then subscribe on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher and follow me @razorvder on twitter. Happy Halloween!



OMRP - Halloween Special

No comments:

Post a Comment