Friday, March 2, 2018

OMRP - Chapter 55 - 2017 Movie Ranks Part 7: The Finale

Welcome back loyal readers, listeners and completionists, it's the final chapter of the 2017 movie rank, we did it, we are here and we finally get to the top 10. In this chapter I am joined by my good friend Michael Fascio and a cameo from Jen. We had a bit of a stutter start, which I left in for fun, but then we got things going for real. I recap my 70-11 and then Fascio and I reveal our top 10. It's been a long journey, but it finally comes to an end. We then make some Oscars picks to wrap things up. If you missed any of the other chapters of the ranks, go back and listen to those now before you start this one in order to get the full experience. SPOILER ALERT!: while we tried not to completely ruin the movies, we definitely dove into spoiler territory, so you have been warned. PARENTAL ADVISORY: EXPLICIT LYRICS: Yes, this one is not G rated or even PG or PG-13, this one gets R for language, so now you have been warned about that. That's it, the countdown is over. Thanks for listening and don't forget to subscribe on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher and follow me on twitter @razorvader.



OMRP - Chapter 55 - 2017 Movie Ranks Part 7: The Finale

No comments:

Post a Comment