Thursday, March 15, 2018

OMRP - Chapter 57 - The MADNESS Returns

Welcome back loyal readers, listeners and dancers, the OMRP is back and it is mid March, which could only mean one thing, yes St. Patrick's Day, but also March Madness and the NCAA tournament. I'm back again this year to fill out my bracket and yet again we had a blizzard, what's the deal with that? But anyway, I pick all the games, even the ones that don't count and already happened. I also discuss all the similar and stupid mascots for all the schools. It took me a while to get a good bracket to look at, damn you Yahoo!, but in the end I'm sure I picked a bracket, that I will throwing in the trash by the end of Sunday. But, hey, it's all in fun, so let's have some and watch some basketball. Thanks for listening and don't forget to subscribe on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher and follow me on twitter @razorvader.





OMRP - Chapter 57 - The MADNESS Returns

No comments:

Post a Comment