Thursday, April 4, 2019

OMRP - Chapter 84 - The Madness of the Mania

Welcome back loyal listeners, readers and Maniacs, it's time for Chapter 84 of the One Man Renegade Podcast and man it's jammed packed with more stuff than ever. In this, probably the longest chapter ever, I get you ready and prepared for all the events happening this weekend and beyond. First I review Captain Marvel before previewing Pet Semetary, Shazam and Avengers:Endgame. Next I talk about what I've been watching on TV and what's on the horizon. Following that I discuss MLB starting up, Gronk retiring, NHL and NBA playoff races, NCAA Final Four and UMass in the NCAA Frozen Four. After that I discuss some changes with UFC and ESPN and make predictions for UFC 236. Finally, it's all about the weekend of wrestling, I preview and make predictions for Ring of Honor/New Japan Pro Wrestling G1 Supercard, NXT Takeover: New York, WWE Hall of Fame and of course the Granddaddy of them all, the show of shows, Bigger, Badder, Better; Wrestlemania 35! All of this, so much more, take a listen and don't forget to subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher and wherever else you can find it and follow me on twitter @razorvader. Thanks for listening and enjoy the weekend.





OMRP - Chatper 84 - The Maddness of the Mania

No comments:

Post a Comment