Friday, May 10, 2019

OMRP - Chapter 85 - It's All About The Games

Welcome back loyal readers, listeners and game players, Chapter 85 is finally here. In this chapter I discuss a lot about movies, with some light spoilers, I discuss the M Night Shyamalan trilogy, Shazam! and of course Avengers: Endgame. I then talk about some upcoming movies, including Spider-Man: Far From Home. I then turn my attention to the small screen and talk at length about the last season of Game Of Thrones so far, the last episode of Gotham, plus the other DC and Marvel TV shows and finally Cobra Kai. I wrap up this Chapter with some sports, talking Stanley Cup Playoffs, the end of the Celtics season, NFL Draft and UFC 237. All this and more, please take a listen and then subscribe on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher and follow me on twitter @razorvader. Thanks for listening




OMRP - Chapter 85 - It's All About The Games

No comments:

Post a Comment