Wednesday, June 19, 2019

OMRP - Chapter 90 - Stomp or Clomp, Some Piece of Crap

Welcome back loyal readers listeners and stompers, chapter 90 of the One Man Renegade Podcast is here. In this chapter, I discuss Dark Phoenix, Happy Death Day 2U, Fighting With My Family, Agents of Shield and Baskets. Next I unfortunately have to discuss the Stanley Cup Final and more accurately game 7 before I give my thoughts on the NBA Finals and how the NBA offseason is gonna to shake out with all the injuries and most recent trade and rumors. Next I turn my attention UFC and make my predictions for the upcoming Fight Night. Moving on I turn to the world of Wresting and review NJPW Dominion and WWE SuperShow Down and then make my predictions for WWE Stomping Grounds. Finally I close things out with some thoughts on the David Ortiz shooting. Oh wait, there is a bonus round, as back by popular demand, my nephew Drew gives his predictions for WWE Stomping Grounds. All this and so much more, take a listen and don't forget to subscribe on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher and follow me on twitter @razorvader. Thanks for listening.




OMRP - Chapter 90 - Stomp or Clomp, Some Piece of Crap

No comments:

Post a Comment