Thursday, June 27, 2019

OMRP - Chapter 91 - Fyte For Your Ryte

Welcome back loyal readers, listeners and fyters. Chapter 91 of the One Man Renegade Podcast is here and I am are discussing a ton of things as the OMRP heads towards its 4th anniversary. In this chapter I discuss some upcoming movies that I plan on seeing, I then discuss some of the TV I am watching or plan to watch. Next up I discuss baseball in London, the NBA and NHL drafts and upcoming free agency. Moving on I review how I did on my UFC predictions and make some more. Finally I dive into the world of Pro Wrestling, reviewing WWE Stomping Grounds, all the changes being made in WWE and Evolve on the WWE Network before making my predictions for ROH Best In The World and AEW Fyter Fest. All this and so  much more. Take a listen and don't forget to subscribe on Apple podcasts or Stitcher and follow me on twitter @razorvader. Thanks for listening and Happy 4th of July and Canada Day!





OMRP - Chapter 91 - Fyte For Your Ryte

No comments:

Post a Comment