Thursday, July 11, 2019

OMRP - Chapter 92 - Fight To The Extreme

Welcome back loyal listeners, readers and extremists. Chapter 92 is here and is jam packed with all the OMRP goodness you come to expect and love. In this chapter, I struggle to name my segments, but they included Movies, TV, Concerts, Sports, Video Games, UFC and Wrestling. Specifically I review Spider-Man: Far From Home, Annabelle Comes Home, Child's Play, Strangers Things season 3 and Jessica Jones season 3. I also talk NBA and NHL free agency along with MLB All-Star game. Next I review the latest UFC fights and make predictions for the next fights. Finally I review the ROH and AEW shows from a couple weeks ago and make predictions for AEW Fight for the Fallen, Evolve 10th Anniversary and WWE Extreme Rules. All this, so much more, plus Drew returns with his predictions for Extreme Rules. Take a listen and don't forget to subscribe on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher and follow me on twitter @razorvader. Thanks for listening.






OMRP - Chapter 92 - Fight To The Extreme

No comments:

Post a Comment