Thursday, May 23, 2019

OMRP - Chapter 87 - WICK3d AEWsome

Welcome back loyal listeners, readers and action movie fans. Chapter 87 of the One Man Renegade Podcast is here for the third week in a row. In this episode I review John Wick 3 and talk about what's ahead for movies this year. Then it's my spoiler free review of the Game of Thrones finales. Next I discuss the Bruins being in the Stanley Cup Final, a horse running the Preakness without a jockey, a first round knockout and more terrible UFC picks. After that I review WWE Money In The Bank and the week of WWE. Finally I talk about AEW and their first show Double or Nothing. All this and so much more, take a listen and don't forget to subscribe on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher and follow me on twitter @razorvader. Thanks for listening and Happy Memorial Day!



OMRP - Chapter 87 - WICK3d AEWsome


No comments:

Post a Comment