Thursday, May 30, 2019

OMRP - Chapter 88 - Takeover Finals

Welcome back loyal readers, listeners and cup lovers. Chapter 88 of the One Man Renegade Podcast is here and the weekly trend continues. In this chapter I discuss Liam Neeson movies and will Avengers break anymore records. Then I discuss and make predictions for the Stanley Cup Final and the the NBA Finals. Next I discuss and make predictions for the upcoming UFC Fight Night. Following that I review AEW Double or Nothing and Jon Moxley's debut. Finally I make predictions for NXT Takeover XXV. All this and 88 Keys from Dick Tracy. Take a listen and don't forget to subscribe on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher and follow me on twitter @razorvader. Thanks for listening.




OMRP - Chapter 88 - Takeover Finals

No comments:

Post a Comment