Saturday, February 1, 2020

OMRP - Chapter 109 - 2019 Movie Ranks Part 1

Welcome back loyal readers, listeners and movie snobs, it's time once again to count down some movies. I saw 70 movies from 2019, back up from 50 in 2018, and with the Oscars right around the corner it is time to figure out which ones were good and which ones weren't. Over the next week I will be counting down from 70 to 1, so strap yourself in and get ready for a fantastic ride. Today is day 1 and I reveal 70-61, yeah, these were the dregs of the years, but it's fun to talk about how bad they are. SPOILER ALERT!: I tried my best not to ruin any of these movies, but there are some spoilers, so you have been warned, and really for most of these ones, I wouldn't be spoiling much anyway. Thanks for listening and don't forget to subscribe on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, check out my YouTube channel and follow me on twitter @razorvader. Come back tomorrow for part 2.



OMRP - Chapter 109 - 2019 Movie Ranks Part 1

No comments:

Post a Comment