Wednesday, February 5, 2020

OMRP - Chapter 113 - 2019 Movie Ranks Part 5

Welcome bank loyal listeners, readers and 3Ding deviants, it's part 5 of the 2019 movie ranks and can you feel it, we are getting so close to number 1, what will it be? Today I will countdown 30-21, and things are starting to get really good, but also a bit more intriguing, did I get these movies right or did I make some mistakes, that's for you to decide. If for some reason you missed the last few podcasts, go back and listen to them and then come back and listen to this one. SPOILER ALERT!: I tried my best not to ruin any of these movies, but there are some spoilers, so you have been warned. Thanks for listening and don't forget to subscribe on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on twitter @razorvader. Come back tomorrow for part 6.



OMRP - Chapter 113 - Movie Ranks 2019 Part 5

No comments:

Post a Comment