Thursday, February 6, 2020

OMRP - Chapter 114 - 2019 Movie Ranks Part 6

Welcome back loyal readers, listeners and sequel people, it's the penultimate chapter of the 2019 Movie Ranks Countdown, and boy do we have some good movies on the list today, some of them may even be great, but they aren't quite great enough to make the top 10. There are definitely some controversial picks on today's list as I countdown from 20 to 11, let the arguments begin. If for some reason you missed the last few podcasts, go back and listen to them and then come back and listen to this one. SPOILER ALERT!: I tried my best not to ruin any of these movies, but there are some spoilers, so you have been warned. Thanks for listening and don't forget to subscribe on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on twitter @razorvader. Come back tomorrow for the finale, part 7, where I reveal my top 10 and will might be joined by a guest who might also provide their top 10 list and we will also talk Oscars.



OMRP - Chapter 114 - 2019 Movie Ranks Part 6

No comments:

Post a Comment