Friday, February 7, 2020

OMRP - Chapter 115 - 2019 Movie Ranks Part 7: FIN

Welcome back loyal readers, listeners and completionists, it's the final chapter of the 2019 movie rank, we did it, we are here and we finally get to the top 10. Unfortunately I will not be joined by anyone this year, the Oscars being really early and schedules prevented that from happening, so it's just me this time around. I recap my 70-11 and then I reveal my top 10. It's been a long journey, but it finally comes to an end. I then make some Oscars picks to wrap things up. If you missed any of the other chapters of the ranks, go back and listen to those now before you start this one in order to get the full experience. SPOILER ALERT!: while I tried not to completely ruin the movies, we definitely dove into spoiler territory, so you have been warned. That's it, the countdown is over. Thanks for listening and don't forget to subscribe on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on twitter @razorvader. Now it's time to get working on my 2020 list.



OMRP - Chspter 115 - 2019 Movie Ranks Part 7: FIN

No comments:

Post a Comment