Sunday, July 10, 2011

Selling Out

Ok, folks, you may or may not notice a change in my blog, there are now ads on it, cause apparently I can make some money doing this whole blog thing. I looked into before and it seemed like a lot of hassle for nothing, but after it was mentioned to me recently, I looked more into it and doesn't seem like that big a deal. So basically, if you are reading this and see the ads, just click on them, you don't have to buy anything or do anything, just cliek on them, and it keeps track and for every time someone clicks on an ad, I get money, probably like a cent or something, hey and who knows, maybe the ad will be for something cool and you'll actually buy something. It's supposed to have ads that are somehow relevant to the content of my posts, which seems like it has so far, cause I've been seeing Bruins Stanley Cup stuff so far, so that's pretty cool. If it ends up being annoying or whatever, I'll get rid of it, but for now, let's see what happens, so click away, I can't, that apparently violates it. If you want to call me a sell out, then go ahead, but if you want to make me rich, click the ads.

Ok, so about 3 hours away from heading down to Great Woods/Tweeter Center/Comcast Center for the Soundgarden show, which should be pretty awesome, so what that in mind, here's some Soundgarden for you, to either get you pumped up for the show, if you are going like me, or to show you what you'll be missing.

Does the Spoonman actually tour with them, cause that would be pretty cool, I'm guessing he doesn't. Oh well.

Click the ads, buy the crap, subliminal messages, it's like They Live, put on the sunglasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment