Monday, February 7, 2011

Just like the prodigal son the blog returns

Packers won the superbowl, not sure I care that much, better then the Steelers, but really don't care too much. I can relate to Charles Woodson, I broke my collarbone playing football once, wasn't in the superbowl but still, pretty much the same thing.

Been  a couple days since I have updated this, been a little busy, Thursday night went to the Bruins, which was a hell of a game, but unfortunately missed the first 40 seconds of the game, which normally means nothing, but that night meant 3 fights and 1 goal, but saw the rest and they won so that was big. Friday was a rough day thanks to Thursday night, leave it at that. Saturday went back for the Bruins again, not so good this time, B's got shut out and played pretty crappy. Saturday night was more shenanigans, tomfoolery and ballyhoo, and strangely I was trying to say that at one point, couldn't remember ballyhoo, and then out of nowhere as I was going to bed, Good Will Hunting was on and happened to see the point in the movie where that quote was from, so whatever.

Celtics had a big win today, Ray Allen is pretty close to setting the record for most 3 pointers made in a career, so that's pretty awesome.

Nice to see Wayne and Garth return last night on SNL, I mean, I guess if Beavis and Butt-head and Bill and Ted can return, why not Wayne and Garth, right? Any other duos that should make comebacks, can't really think of anything, I mean those three are pretty big, right?

What the hell was with Fergie and Slash doing Sweet Child O' Mine during halftime, that was horrible, Fergie could not come close to Axl Rose and on his birthday too, way to make his lyrics sound like crap Fergie, go back to talking about your humps and peeing on yourself. Commercials were pretty bad, didn't really like any of them, Only one that was alright was the careerbuilder.com one with the monkeys, but they've already done that.

Guess that is all for tonight, be back soon with more fantasticness, plus the Sawathon will also return soon, I promise. but before I go, there was some talk on Saturday night about Girl Talk, which apparently is a DJ would mixes up songs that don't really go together at all, which I don't particularly care for, I mean, if I want to hear Rage Against the Machine, don't really need some random rap song mixed in with it. Anyway, this brought up the subject of Girl Talk, the board game from the late 80's/early 90's which then brought up the game Mall Madness, there was some confusion about it, so me being the Virtuoso of Useless Information, felt the need to make sure everyone is aware of what I mean. So, while I couldn't actually find the original commercial for the original girl talk game, much to my chagrin, I was able to find this:
Not really sure what to say about this, but it stars Punky Brewster and Sarah Michelle Gellar before anyone knew who she was, I guess it's better then singing into Wine Cooler bottles, or maybe not. I was able to find this however:
So, there you go, was not making it up, while I never played this game or girl talk, I do remember them, so it is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment