Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I Have Snow Idea for a Title

The Roommate, isn't that just Single White Female or am I crazy?

Tomorrow is Groundhog Day, now, not sure exactly what the weather is supposed to be like in Punxsutawney, PA, but I would imagine given the huge storm that is spread out all over the US, I'm guessing not good. Which brings me to my first point, if the weather is not good, then the sun will not be out, so there won't be any way for Phil, the groundhog Phil, to see his shadow and he won't be scared and won't go back into his hole, which if you believe the legend means no more Winter, anyone else see any flaw in this logic? So, if it's Sunny and 80 degrees out, he'll see his shadow and get scared, and there will be 6 more weeks of Winter, but it's it 20 degrees and snowing, it's spring. Ok, now on to my second point, if you get the movie channel Encore, which I think most people that have digital cable do, they are airing the movie Groundhog Day all day Midnight to Midnight. So if some how you have never seen the movie, there is one person that I know in particular that hasn't, which actually lead me to finding out this info about Encore airing it a la TBS does with A Christmas Story, you have to watch it and you'll love it. If you have seen it and for some reason didn't like it, first of all what is wrong with you, it's a great movie, and second of all, you need to watch it again, so do it. Then of course if you have watched it and like it, I don't have to tell you that you should watch it, it's Groundhog Day after all, when the hell else are you gonna watch it? Plus, alot of people are gonna be snowed in tomorrow and looking for something to watch, so there you go. It's probably, after Ghostbusters my favorite Bill Murray movie. It also stars Chris Elliott, and if you haven't seen Cabin Boy, well you are probably better off, but Chris Elliott does have a new show premiering this Thursday night at midnight on Adult Swim, a show being produced by Conan O'Brien's production company, I would guess this is the first show under his new deal with Turner that he signed which in addition to his talk show, they would air show's he produced. No idea what the show is about, but it's got Chris Elliott in it and is produced by Conan's company, so worth a look. Last note on this, everyone is aware the Abby Elliott from Saturday Night Live is Chris Elliott's daughter, right? So, this just makes my assumption that Donald Glover was Danny Glover's son a little less weird, right?

Ok, so logging on to Twitter last night, I noticed I had a new follower, which you can do by following @razorvader by the way, so upon checking to see who it is, I see the name David Hasselhoff, at first I was confused, thinking why would someone make up a fake twitter account for David Hasselhoff and then follow me, first thinking maybe it was someone playing a joke, Jonathan Taylor Thomas on facebook came to mind, but upon looking at it closer, it has a blue check mark meaning it's legit. Now whether or not it's actually him in charge of it is another story, but regardless, not sure what I ever wrote that would have prompted him to follow me, but hey apparently The Hoff is a fan, and maybe he's reading this blog, so welcome, I enjoyed the Knight Rider theme, and Baywatch was um well, fun to watch at times.

Just want to apologize to everyone reading this for my lack of proof reading, I'm no English major, I'm usually typing this up pretty fast and don't often pay that close attention to what I'm actually typing unless I spell something wrong, so sorry.

So, pretty sure it might be time to start looking for a new job, I'm thinking something that involves me never having to drive in the snow or dealing with the winter at all, not sure what that would be unless I move somewhere warm, which I don't really want to do, just don't really want to deal with winter weather and commutes. Ice Cream Truck driver would be cool I guess, then just hibernate in the winter, I should probably look into this more.

Want to note that I went over 200 page views today, so thank you all for checking this blog out and coming back for more, be sure to pass along the word to anyone else that you think might enjoy it. And apparently I'm international, got 3 views from Canada, ah! Welcome, I enjoy Canada. Also got a view from the United Kingdom, so, that could be like any of 7 countries, still have never really figured that whole thing out. Lastly just got a hit from Denmark, so apparently  something IS rotten in the state of Denmark, and I guess it's me, awesome.

Was just watching Shinedown in concert of Palladia while typing this up, I enjoy them, one of the few new bands I actually do enjoy, so for no reason other than I got nothing else, here's some Shinedown:

Then again if you like that song call "If You Only Knew" you're gonna love this song called :"If You Only Knew"


Now I know what you are thinking, "Wait a minute? Is that Jimmy Hart? wasn't he a singer in a pop group at some point?" Well you're right (pretty sure he's on the right)

No comments:

Post a Comment