Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Random Stuff

So, was Doc from the 7 dwarfs an actual Doctor, cause if he was then he wasn't very good, I mean Sneezy couldn't stop sneezing, right? If he was a good Doctor, probably would have helped him out, right? and what about sleepy, clearly some issues there he could have helped him out with. I am asking this for a reason, I can't stop sneezing, so pretty random, but not totally.

So, Aaron Rodgers was at it again last night on Letterman, he got a WWE Title belt, now it's getting a little out of control, 1 belt is one thing, but 2? You've only won one title Aaron, and not sure The Miz is cool with you running around with his belt. Be interesting if Aaron shows up at the smackdown tapings tonight, kinda doubt it, but some Packers are supposed to be there.

Anyone remember Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy on SNL, those were pretty good.

Can't believe Clinton Portis wrote True Grit, that's pretty bizarre.

What the hell happened last night to the Celtics? I realize they were missing a bunch of people, but losing to the Bobcats after Stephen Jackson got thrown out of the game is stupid. They better step it up for Thursday with the Lakers coming to town, then Miami on Sunday. Lots of big games coming up at the Garden, Bruins got Canadiens tomorrow, Celtics got Lakers on Thursday, Bruins got Red Wings on Friday, then Celtics vs Heat on Sunday. I am not going to any of them, but I will be at the Garden on Monday for the Beanpot Finals, good a way as any to celebrate valentine's day I guess.

This Taco Bell commercial is damn annoying, 4 times the Steak? more like 4 times the Fake, am I right?

Got a view from Iran today, not really sure how I should feel about that, I mean, Denmark was 1 thing, but Iran, maybe it was the Iron Sheik, cause that would be pretty cool

Ok, that's all I got for now, but as always, a little treat for all you folks out there, when I was little this was one of my favorite videos, but before you watch, you got to answer one questions: WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO WITH YOU LIFE?
I was definitely too young to get the Animal House references, but regardless, still loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment