Friday, March 18, 2011

F*ck Sake Man, You're Amateur

What up all you blogies and blogites, I'm back for more fun. Hope everyone had a great St. Patrick's Day, hope everyone is enjoying the NCAA Tournament and is doing well with the brackets. Not taking it as serious this year as I did last year, just don't have the time right now, didn't run a pool or have any side bets going, I little disappointing, usually I'm more into then I am this year, but oh well. There have been some good games so far, I only got to see some of them, but the Butler game came down to the buzzer, Morehead State, Temple and Kentucky all won near the buzzer, Mich State almost made a big comeback, Richmond pulled one out, and Arizona just beat Memphis in a close one, so it should be a good tournament. Of course watching NCAA tournament always reminds me of this commercial:
Chris Farley, that was one funny dude. And for some reason this reminded me of this commercial:
That was a great jingle, ESP N Your Face, they should have kept that one.

Ok, so last night was St. Patrick's Day, which usually results in drunken foolishness, and last night was no exception, and I will spare you with all the details, but a couple of observations, very young crowd that was hanging out last night, probably a little too young, fairly subdued, didn't see any fights or anything which usually is associated with drunken Irish people, but whatever. I will however share one story, coming back on the train some dude sees me and calls me Christian Bale, now if you haven't seen me or Christen Bale lately, we both have extensive growth on our chins, beards, take a look:




ME
Bale

So, I played along, first he wanted to hear a quote from Batman, I couldn't think of anything of the top of my head other than "I'm Batman" then some other dude, said say a quote from Terminator, now from the actual movie, I couldn't remember anything, but I did remember that he did have this rant on the set: (warning: naughty language)
 This was a couple years ago, but I thought people might still remember this, so I threw out some lines from this rant, and while I'm pretty sure the guy who ask knew was I was referencing and probably why he ask, a lot of other people on the train I don't think understood what was happening, and thought I was just yelling and swearing at the guy, but hey whatever, it's not like this was a small little known story, it was all over the place for a while, hell Family Guy even made fun of it:
Anyway, there was some other shenanigans on the train, but I'm not gonna get into that. Somehow there was also a ton of Pauly Shore quotes, thought we might have had enough of that but clearly not.

Want to welcome aboard Indonesia to the blog thanks for checking it out.

Continuing on the MTV thing, the year was 1982, the artist Hall & Oates, the song Maneater, and here is the video:
Ladies and gentlemen have a great weekend, be safe and fight the good fight. Might have a surprise for the blog world sometime this weekend or maybe next week, or maybe not at all.  but as always I'll leave you with one last treat:
Stackenblochen!

No comments:

Post a Comment