Wednesday, January 26, 2011

And I Wonder Day to Day, I Don't Like You Anyway

From the makers of Blue Monday and Too Bad Tuesday, welcome to Whatever Wednesday. So after the events of Blue Monday and Too Bad Tuesday, Wednesday is kinda like Whatever.

So, for anyone that has seen me lately, you may have noticed that I have quite a beard growing, I haven't shaved, aside from a little touch up, since Dec 23rd. You are probably saying  "Why in tarnations would you be doing a thing like that?" And once again you said it like that and in a southern accent, what is your deal? Well, I don't know, why not? Kinda just seeing how long I can go until I get sick of it, and gotta be honest, it's gonna be a while I think. Also haven't gotten a haircut in almost 7 months, kinda doing the same thing there, little bit of a Dirk Nowitzki thing, grow it out and then shave it off. Maybe if I grow it long enough, when I get it cut I can donate it to making wigs for women with cancer like Nick Swisher did back when he was with the A's, you know cause the Yankees would it let him do that, cause they unlike most decent people hate people with cancer, they are evil, and speaking of which...

Anyone see that the Yankees signed Bartolo Colon today, really? come on, remember when the Red Sox did that 3 years ago, didn't work out too well, and that was 3 years ago, so good luck with that Yankees.

So, for those of you that are reading this and maybe don't quite understand what the deal is with the whole razorvader thing, speaking of which, remember to follow @razorvader on twitter. Well this might help explain things:

And so another snow storm is upon us, and I know alot of people are getting pretty sick of the snow, and I'm right there with you, but I will never get sick of this snow:
And always remember, Shan won't turn Informer. BTW anyone know where I can get a shirt like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment