Friday, January 28, 2011

Create Your Own Title

Justin Bieber movie, really? and in 3D no less, no wonder the rest of the world hates us. Speaking of movies that are coming out soon, there are some awful movies coming out now, and while I understand that this is usually when the lull for movies comes and most people are usually catching up on the Oscar nominees, but still The Eagle, The Mechanic, some movie about a cave, a cartoon about a gnome, some terrible looking Adam Sandler movie, I Am Number 4, Some crap with Nic Cage, another Big Mama movie yeah, it's pretty bad right now. Only thing that really looks even remotely interesting is the Liam Neeson movie Unknown. Cash Cab is a pretty good show, not really sure why, the guy isn't really all that funny, but I guess I just enjoy general trivia, and the fact that it's in a cab I guess makes it a bit more interesting, plus a lot of New Yorkers are really stupid. So after winning a bunch of money last year doing a weight loss thing at work, decided not to defend my title this year, don't really have any more weight to lose, which is definitely a good thing, but at the same time it was fun winning money and being a team member, but the rules changed and it wouldn't make sense, money would have been nice. Looking for a new show to watch that I can catch up on, have kinda run out of shows that I haven't watched that I would be interesting in getting into, so send me some suggestions.

Ok, so was kinda planning something a little special here on the Bliggity Blog for tomorrow, don't really have anything to do, sounds like it might be a little snowy, so going just do nothing and watch movies, which movies you ask, well how about all 7 Saw movies aka a Sawathon, gonna try it, not sure I'm gonna make it through all of them, there is some other stuff on like the NHL Skills challenge, so we'll see what happens. So what does that have to do with the blog, well, I'm gonna to attempt to steal a page from Bill Simmons and do a running diary, not sure how it will work just yet, but gonna try it out. So, if you have nothing to do tomorrow and want to watch a lot of people get killed in some crazy ways and have some comments to add, feel free to stop on by, or you can just follow along.

And lastly, just want to give a shout out the Alisha and Dan, not sure if they are reading this, if they aren't then they can go to hell, course if they aren't reading this, then they won't know that I wrote that, and if they are reading this, the they don't have to and  I just hurt my brain. Anyway, just want to wish them luck on all their future endeavors, it was great working with you guys and who knows maybe someday down the line we will again.

And well, I guess, That's All...
Are they supposed to be homeless for no reason, I don't quite understand that.

No comments:

Post a Comment