Monday, January 24, 2011

Well La De Freaking Da!

What's on tap for today's post, well first of all, you know what really grinds my gears: What is the deal with people who feel the need to go running outside, when A) it's 0 degrees out B) There is snow everywhere, so they have to run basically in the middle of the street and/or  C) It's the middle of a damn snow storm and you can't see sh!t. So, are these people morons, or maybe they are trying to kill themselves or others, have they never heard of gyms or treadmills.

Have a feeling I'm gonna do something stupid soon, not sure what, not sure when, can just feel it coming. Hopefully it's not something too stupid and not something that I can't undo, but something stupid is coming, get ready for it.


Gonna be a late night tonight, Bruins are on the west coast and start at 10:30, unfortunately they will be without Marc Savard who got another concussion and I would bet is probably done for the year, too bad, but honestly he never looked right, hopefully he can get it back together like Bergeron eventually did after his concussions. We also will not get to see Marco Sturm play the Bruins for the first time since the on again, off again, then on again trade, as he got injured and won't play, no big surprise there.

Ok, so it turns out after some confusion that today is in fact Blue Monday, which I'm totally on board with, today sucked big time, extremely depressing day, and damn cold, so with that said here is some New Order:
What? not enough Blue Monday for you, or maybe you don't remember that version, well then here's more:
Want to point out that I went over 100 pageviews yesterday, now granted I didn't have it not count my pageviews at first, so not sure how many of mine are in that number probably not over 100 just yet, but getting close. Got a couple hits from google today, so that's pretty exciting. If whoever you people are viewing this stuff, if you are actually reading it and enjoying it, let me know, leave a comment, got any questions you want me to answer or any topics you want me to cover, let me know. Planning something big for later in the week, we'll see if it happens of not.

No comments:

Post a Comment