Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Fahrvergnügen

Well, doesn't appear that anyone is reading this, so guess I can just say whatever I want then, so..... What's the deal with Obama, am I right? Pretty sure something weird is going down at work, sounds like someone is getting fired, or quitting, or something. Could be me I guess, I have no idea what goes on around there, guess I'd know if I was quitting though, maybe I am, we shall see, probably should figure out some stuff before that or whatever is gonna happen happens, I think I have an idea, oh well. Somehow I'm back on facebook, not really sure how that happened, guess I logged in accidentally, probably through some other site and didn't realize it. Guess I'll stay on, but don't really plan on using it much, maybe just to promote my twitter page and this blog, and just in case anyone needs to get in contact with me and can't figure out how other than facebook. Guess I was pretty naive to think me quitting facebook was gonna make a difference, but whatever.  What's the deal with Corn Nuts? Snow sucks, especially when you need to drive, park and walk in it, skiing on it is fun. Invisible Touch by Genesis is a solid song, and I get it. Watched True Grit the other day, pretty good, not great. Big win by the Celtics last night, good to see KG back and playing well, guess it takes a little sting off what happened Sunday, but not really. Oh well, that's enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment