Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sawathon

Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the first ever Sawathon. I am going to attempt to watch all 7 Saw movies in a row, maybe with a couple breaks here and there, and while doing it, I'm gonna have a running diary a la Bill Simmons, and while I'll give him all the credit with coming up with the concept, I don't think he has or would ever do it for a Sawathon. So, just keep checking back throughout the day and I'll keep updating after every one with all my comments and observations. Just want to point out that if you have never seen any of the Saw movies and are planning too, might want to skip these, gonna be lots of spoilers and I'm not gonna hold back and also not gonna make any apologies for ruining anything for anyone. So, with all that said, I'm gonna get things started with the first and Original Saw. Check back in a couple hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment