Thursday, January 20, 2011

Do You Know The Muffin Man?

Not really too much to say today. Feeling like crap, so that's fun. Found out some changes are happening at work, which means there is gonna be more work for me, which I guess could be a good thing, but we'll see, losing some good co-workers though. Just want to point out that in my last post, I was not aware at the time that Conan O'Brien had said something similar on his show about words, trying to get the word Thrice used more often, I am now aware, had the episodes on DVR was like a week behind. However, this did bring up something interesting, there's Once, Twice, Thrice, but then that's it, there's no Fourice and Fivice or anything, seems kinda odd that it would just stop at 3 like that, but whatever, English is a messed up language, I mean "close", what the hell happened there? and don't even get me started on their, there and they're or to, two and too. Just "Watched" Clash of the Titans, not good, might have been "cool" in 3D I guess, but whatever, didn't really keep my attention. Well, it appears that thanks to facebook it appears that some people are actually looking at the blog now, well according to the Stats anyway, might not be reading it, but whatever, atleast I'm getting some traffic on this thing. In closing just wanted to post a random video for all those of you who used to watch Nickelodeon in the 80's.

No comments:

Post a Comment